As the holiday season approaches, customers start to build their expectations regarding the mind-boggling deals and discounts offered by top brands in the market. This is the kind of relationship the brands have been able to build with their customers. For all obvious reasons, both the brands and the customers look for ways to benefit from such a mega shopping event. Brands look for increased revenue, improved customer engagement and a chance to come close and build a relationship with its customers. One the other hand, customers try to go big on their orders and save while they pile up important items.
This year, Home Depot has decided to exceed its customer’s expectations by a mile and stun them with its mega offers. The Home Depot Black Friday 2020 ad scan for mobiles has been made available to the customer on the 26th October 2020. This year the customers are treated with big discounts for an extended period so that they can benefit more. As compared to the last year’s Home Depot Black Friday sale, this year’s sale is going to be huge. Customers can go big on their orders from 8th November 2020 to 2nd December 2020. Do not miss this opportunity and enjoy the extended Black Friday shopping season where hundreds of items are offered at slashed prices.
Grab your desired products at the best prices
Be it tools, home improvement, or holiday décor items, everything is available on amazingly low prices. The important thing here is to be able to avail amazing Black Friday deals and discounts early as the discounts are going to be attractive and the stock is going to run out quickly. So keep yourself prepared and ready to go big on your purchases and ultimately save big. Customers can find deals on a wide variety of products but some notable ones are listed below:
- Nexgrill (4-burner) gas grill for just $199 (regular price $299).
- Up to 40% discount select appliances (Nov. 4 to Dec. 3). Additionally, you can save up to $700 when you buy two or more select appliances.
- Ryobi 6-Tool Set only for $199 ($100 discount).
- 7.5-foot LED pre-lit Fenwick Pine artificial Christmas tree for $79 ($120 off).
- Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 2-Tool 1.5AH Kit for $149 ($50 discount).
- Ninja Foodi 6.5-quart pressure cooker for $169.99 ($60 off). This deal ends Nov. 21.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Vacuum for $149 ($50 off)
- DeWalt Atomic 20-Volt Max Brushless 2-Tool 1.3AH Kit for $149 ($80 off).
- Hampton Bay 24-foot LED indoor/outdoor string lights – $19.88 (reg. $39.97).
- Special Buy: Samsung diamond grey stackable washer or dryer – $598 (reg. $899 each).
- Mechanics tool set (270-piece) for $99 ($530 value).
- Socorro pendant light – $299 (regular price $668.96).
- Henkels 15-piece knife block set – $99 (regular price $169).
- KitchenAid Classic 4-quart stand mixer – $189 (regular price $259).
- Honeywell Smart Color Thermostat – $99 (regular price $199).